Kerio Connect 9.4.1 (build 6249 ) has been released and is available for download.
- Release date: 2022-03-16
- Build ID: 6249
1.1 Changes in this release
1.1.1 Fixed issues
- 3CX meeting invitations are causing Kerio connect to crash
- Unable to delete emails from public folders with version 9.4
- Shared folders with non-ASCII characters don't sync according to configured preferences
- Cannot search contacts by phone numbers in webmail
- ActiveSync - Timezones are updated incorrectly when events are updated.
- When using the Download all attachments feature, filenames with non-ASCII characters may display escaped characters in the filename
- Added support for Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only HTTP Header
- Security Vulnerability - Upgrade to Log4j 2.17.1
- Kerio connect mail server on Windows is crashing once spam email is received