Kerio Connect 9.4.2 (build 6498 ) has been released and is available for download.
- Release date: 2022-08-09
- Build ID: 6498
1.1 Changes in this release
1.1.1 New Features
1.1.2 Fixed issues
- "Too many simultaneous connections" even though netstat shows there aren't many connections
- Kerio connect crashes, once "specific" email is opened in WebMail
- MS Outlook for MAC using EWS randomly "forgets" application password
- Backup module reporting 0 bytes free when the disk space partition is huge and empty.
- KOFF - Attachments in meeting invitations are not working
- Shared Folders with non-ASCII Characters Sync over ActiveSync Regardless of Preference
- If a contact is created with only a "Company" field, making a modification to the Notes and saving corrupts the contact.
- ICS RSVP status is not processed when an external attendee accepts a meeting
- Cannot search for contacts using the Notes and Phone number property in webmail
- Events Created in Jerusalem Time Zone with "All Day" set are not compatible with O365 / Exchange Accounts
- Fix timezone for Brasilia